Best Way to Recover Deleted Music:
Listening to your favorite music that you have collected from different sources is always a fun. Windows operating system enables you to keep and organize your immense music files with the help of different media players. You can easily save collection of your most admired music tracks in a playlist. It is suitable way to organize, search and even synchronize music with mobile players. But sometimes your favorite music might get deleted from Windows OS due to some typical errors like accidental deletion, unintentional formatting or virus intrusion. In such situations you need to use some good recovery software to recover deleted music from your Windows operating system. Whether your music files are deleted due to accidentally deletion or virus infection there is no need to worry because you can still get them back with the help of Windows file recovery software.
Main reasons behind deletion of music on windows:
- Accidental deletion using Shift-Delete: Deleting important music files by mistake using shift delete key combination while deleting some unwanted files from windows to clear more space results in the loss of your valued music files.
- Unintentional formatting: While formatting some a drive partition if you unknowingly format another drive partition containing your music files by selecting a wrong drive letter then also it results in loss of music files.
- Abrupt system shutdown while transferring music: If your system gets shut down abruptly due to power breakdown, system crash or hard drive failure at the time of transferring music files from some external device then there are more chances that you may lose your music files.
- Virus Infection: Virus/malware infection from internet or any other source may damage the file system of Windows operating system resulting in the deletion of some important music files.
- Emptied Recycle-Bin: Files deleted due to accidental deletion are stored in recycle bin folder and can be recovered back. Emptying the recycle bin folder without checking and restoring the accidentally deleted content also results in deletion of music from Windows OS.
Deleted file recovery software is one of the best recovery tools to recover deleted music in any of the case stated above. It is excellent utility highly recommended by many industry experts to restore deleted files. It can restore all types of music files including MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA and AMR on Windows 7, XP and Vista. It can easily recover deleted music files from hard drives, USB, memory cards and all other storage devices. Along with deleted music files it can easily restore docx file deleted on Windows 7. This utility is competent to recover other deleted files including text, images, videos, etc on all versions of Windows Operating System. It is well programmed to restore files deleted using command prompt on Windows OS. You can use the trial version of this application to learn how to recover deleted music. Recovery of files from thumbrive of different brands is also possible from brands like Sandisk, Lexar, HP, Transcend. Get more info about the recovery procedure in this site. You can restore all deleted music files within few minutes by following simple and easy steps. It also facilitates you to preview your recovered files.
Simple steps for How to restore deleted music:
Step 1: Download and Launch the application on Windows computer. After launching the software a main screen appears with 3 options. Select “Recover Files” option from the main screen.
Step 2: Now, select the drive from where you have to recover deleted music files and then click on “Next” option to start the data recovery process.
Step 3: Once you click on “Next” option, the software scans the entire hard drive to find and recover the deleted music files. After file recovery is done, you can view the recovered music files with "Prieview" option.